Sunday, December 4, 2011

Photo Book - Secret Serina

Zero regrets.
When my friend told me to not order it because of the insane shipping costs, I just couldn't hold back on this.

Why?

Because it's Serina.


As I'm typing this, It's 4am in the morning and I still have to go to work in about 11 hours. But I don't care about that!


As I have my Nikon D90 tethered to Adobe Lightroom, I had to decide which of the photos sum up this photo book without revealing too much content. 


To start off, the cover is a sleeve cover. Now...I'm not going to show you what's behind the separate pink sleeve, you would have to buy it to find out ;)

Taking off the big sleeve, reveals a black and white alternate cover.


At the back sleeve cover, it provides you what sort of themes are being used in this photo book. Not all of them are revealed, there's a lot more than that. Again, taking off the sleeve reveals an alternate black and white cover.

Flipping a couple pages ahead reveals the table of contents.
3 parts revealing the different themes, 100 Q&A, Top 20 clothing items, a Timeline dating from 2007 to 2011, Lingerie, and the AMAZING "CHINGCAME" section near the end. There's more stuff, but not bothered to list them all ;)



Just to show you how the Q&A is put out. It spans to 6 pages, showing 3 different looks of Serina. Fun fact (I assume): Serina's favourite music artists are BUMP OF CHICKEN and Mr. Children.

Moving on, we get to see some normal pics...until this...


"愛、チュセヨ (Ai, Chuseyo)" anyone??? **HEART-STOPPING PICS**sjfndflsgksdaskjodn

A much more casual and "normal" theme. But of course, she just has to reveal some LEG while sipping on her soda ^_^

And lastly...this...
As I have mentioned in the beginning, the CHINGCAME section is an absolute killer. I decided to "bokeh" it out just so I can reveal a BLURRY preview because I'm evil like that.

At 1619 yen (Excl. Shipping), this book isn't cheap to begin with. If you can purchase it without paying for hefty shipping costs, then go for it. If you cannot, then the content in this book is worth the extra price.

Because she's from SDN48, I expected this book to be quite an eye-candy. There wasn't anything I disliked in this book...and usually, stuff that I dislike on photo books are wasted pages used on photos of pointless items/parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment